3-year-old Preschool is a welcoming 2.5-hour program where your child gets the opportunity to explore, create and grow. Your child will build confidence, creativity, and skills as they participate in engaging, play-based exploration of academic concepts.
- 3-year-old preschool classes are open to all children district-wide
- Classes for 3-year-olds are offered two or three half-days per week
- AM classes are 9:30 am - 12:00 pm | PM classes are 1:30 - 4:00 pm
- All 3-year-old preschool classes are held at Beaver Lake Education Center
- School year runs September 11 through June 5
- Fee based program
- Free and reduced-fee tuition and transportation are available for those who qualify
Application for Educational Benefits
By completing the Application for Educational Benefits, your child and family may qualify for benefits which include reduced activities and athletics fees.
- How do I determine whether to place my child in the three or four year-old program?
- Where will my 3 year-old attend Preschool?
- Is there a cutoff date for registration?
- When is my enrollment application considered complete?
- How many kids and teachers are in each class?
- Is there a meal or snack served during the Preschool day?
- Does my child need their Early Childhood Screening before registration?
- Am I able to set up auto pay for monthly tuition?
- When will my first payment be charged?
- What school supplies does my Preschool student need?