School Age Care for Pre-K through 5th grade.
Adventure Connection has been providing quality child care in District 622 for over 30 years. It is a convenient, safe, and caring place for children in Pre-K through 5th grade.
Sites are located in District 622 elementary school buildings. We provide care before and after school, on non-school days, and in summer.
All staff are trained in CPR and First Aid, Child Development, and receive ongoing professional development training throughout the year. Adventure Connection elementary programs are certified by the MN Department of Human Services annually.
Our staff-to-child ratio is 1:15 or lower. Adventure Connection provides educational, enriching, recreational, and engaging experiences for children.
Take me to Epic Connection for middle school students.
- How long does it take for a registration to be approved?
- Can I choose an every-other-week schedule?
- Are there any discounts?
- Do you accept the County Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)?
- My child’s site is full. What are my options?
- Can you accommodate my child’s health or inclusion needs?
- Will snacks be served?
- Will breakfast be served?
- What are the non-school days (NSD) and how do I register for them?
- Why do I get charged for days that my child is absent?
- What are the days Adventure Connection is closed?