School Age Care
Epic Connection is a fun, safe space for middle school students after school and during the summer. Think of it as an older, more mature version of Adventure Connection, with plenty of freedom and space to be yourself. Register for EPIC Connection here.
Sites are located in District 622 middle school buildings. We provide care after school, on non-school days, and in summer.
All staff are trained in CPR and First Aid, Child Development, and receive ongoing professional development training throughout the year. EPIC Connection middle school programs are certified by the MN Department of Human Services annually.
Our staff-to-child ratio is 1:15 or lower. EPIC Connection provides educational, enriching, recreational, and engaging experiences for children.
- How long does it take for a registration to be approved?
- Can I choose an every-other-week schedule?
- Are there any discounts?
- Do you accept the County Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)?
- My child’s site is full. What are my options?
- Can you accommodate my child’s health or inclusion needs?
- Will snacks be served?
- Will breakfast be served?
- What are the non-school days (NSD) and how do I register for them?
- Why do I get charged for days that my child is absent?
Our mission is to provide a quality program that ensures a safe, cooperative, student-led environment that serves the diverse needs of the school while striving through continuous improvement to foster the development of our youth as service leaders in District 622.